There was little controversy in Jefferson County as legislators voted unanimously on their own resolution to oppose the SAFE Act.
Dozens of people showed up to Tuesday night’s meeting to voice their concerns and to thank the board for taking the action to oppose the law.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act