Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Ralph G. Thompson on Town of Berne resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Rpl on The New York State Sheriffs’ Association’s OFFICIAL Response to NY SAFE Act
- Iroquois Rod & Gun Club Resolution Condemning the NYS SAFE Act 0f 2013, and Supporting Citizens Inalienable Rights to Bear Arms - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Iroquois Rod & Gun Club Resolution Condemning the NYS SAFE Act 0f 2013, and Supporting Citizens Inalienable Rights to Bear Arms
- rayhull on Resolutions
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb! - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
Tag Archives: TownOfDeerpark
Stacy Case, her bright, yellow “Don’t Tread On Me” flag curled beside her, openly wept with happiness as Deerpark Councilman David Dean read a resolution condemning New York’s newly passed gun legislation and expressing support for the Constitution’s Second Amendment — the one focusing on the right to bear arms.
The Deerpark Town Board meeting Tuesday night began with a solemn but nonobligatory prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. But it drew to a close with the board unanimously voting against the state’s new NY-SAFE gun legislation Tuesday night and a standing ovation from a crowd of about 30. “This is for the future, this is for my children, your children,” said Dean, who helped put together the resolution.