Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo - Page 2 on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo on FOIL request to Governor Cuomo
- Evan on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- John Eddy on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Over half of NY counties have denied Andy Cuomo use of their County Seals on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
Tag Archives: TownOfDeerpark
Stacy Case, her bright, yellow “Don’t Tread On Me” flag curled beside her, openly wept with happiness as Deerpark Councilman David Dean read a resolution condemning New York’s newly passed gun legislation and expressing support for the Constitution’s Second Amendment — the one focusing on the right to bear arms.
The Deerpark Town Board meeting Tuesday night began with a solemn but nonobligatory prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. But it drew to a close with the board unanimously voting against the state’s new NY-SAFE gun legislation Tuesday night and a standing ovation from a crowd of about 30. “This is for the future, this is for my children, your children,” said Dean, who helped put together the resolution.