Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act on State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Anonymous on State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- Invictus on Rochester, Yonkers, White Plains among governments backing NY-SAFE Act
- RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK
- Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act
Tag Archives: TownOfDeerpark
Stacy Case, her bright, yellow “Don’t Tread On Me” flag curled beside her, openly wept with happiness as Deerpark Councilman David Dean read a resolution condemning New York’s newly passed gun legislation and expressing support for the Constitution’s Second Amendment — the one focusing on the right to bear arms.
The Deerpark Town Board meeting Tuesday night began with a solemn but nonobligatory prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. But it drew to a close with the board unanimously voting against the state’s new NY-SAFE gun legislation Tuesday night and a standing ovation from a crowd of about 30. “This is for the future, this is for my children, your children,” said Dean, who helped put together the resolution.