Sparaco and Schoenberger persuade Rockland County Democrats to defy King Cuomo and stand up for the people’s right to bear arms
BY DYLAN SKRILOFF
Hundreds of citizens who believe in the rights and tradition of gun ownership were pleasantly surprised at the results of Tuesday’s meeting of the Rockland County Legislature.
Legislator Frank Sparaco pushed for a resolution asking the state to repeal many provisions of the NY SAFE Act. He found significant bipartisan support for his view. Sparaco’s position is also in line with nearly 90 percent of New York Sheriffs who signed a position paper on the matter last month
Behind the bullish efforts of Republican Legislator Frank Sparaco and the parliamentary influence of Democratic Legislator Ilan Schoenberger, two significant resolutions swung in the favor of the gun rights crowd.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act on State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Anonymous on State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- Invictus on Rochester, Yonkers, White Plains among governments backing NY-SAFE Act
- RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK
- Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act